Vaginal bump !

Posted , 15 users are following.

every so often I get these vaginal bumps. my doc prescribed an antibiotic that clears them up but they always return eventually. anyone else gets these ? image

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

they could be from sweat like jock itch I guess. I guess you should try to keep the area dry.

• Posted

hi there i get them too and ive been wondering myself what it is i think its an ingrown hair but most of the time... but not certain. still waiting for answers. anyone??

• Posted

Hi, I keep getting these recurring bumps too, do you have any idea what they are??

• Posted

hey ! did you ever figure out what it was ? i have the same thing and im freaking out

• Posted

i have something similar as well that im hoping isnt any kind of STDimageimage

• Posted

Hi, I keep getting these bumps too, did you ever figure out what they are?

• Posted

Does anyone know what these are? I keep getting recurring bumps just like these, and I thought maybe it was molluscum....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.