Vaginal canal and openings has cysts or bumps...HELP.

Posted , 21 users are following.

image**imageimage

these lumps are painful when pressing on them but not during sex, excessive discharge thats whitish yellow and soo smelly. very scared i have no insurance, please please anything would help.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Edited

when u say smelly is it fish that it smells like

• Edited

treat for bv if u cant get to a doctors usually can get things over the counter for it i do suggest if it dont clear up after uv tried that then to visit your doctor an have some swabs taken

• Edited

i have this right now.

I'm afraid it may be herpes related since i have genital herpes but have been newly diagnosed and am not too familiar yet with how my body reacts to outbreaks.

i also don't have insurance but i get valtrex at the clinic for only $25 a months worth of doseage. I increased my medicine and will let you know if that solved the problem. Like i said this is exactly what i have going on below right now.

• Posted

im pretty sure i have the same bumps,

theres more and theyre awfully itchy. they dont all hurt but i know theyre there so my mind points them out more times than not but ive had them for months. they havent changed and idk when they even popped up.

i went to the dr, and she never said anything about herpes. fingers crossed its not that. or any other form of std. my anxiety is already sky high.

• Edited

well i still dont know what my bumps are but the discharge and symptoms turned out to be ... gonorrehea for the win!

Get checked ya'll

• Edited

these bumps look like vestibular papillomatosis VP. it is normal variation of the vulva in skme women. Vestibular papillomatosis is characterized by small, shiny, skin-colored growths on a woman's vulva, which is the outer part of the vagina. The growths, or papillae, occur in a line or as symmetrical patches on the labia minora — smaller inner folds — on both sides of the vulva.

not an std not contagious and does not require treatment as they are painless. they can vary in shape and even look like long oblong fingers. google VP and get routinely examined you will sigh of relief.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.