Vaginal Infection-pls Help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

can someone tell me what this infection is? I recently broke up with my ex fiance since I found out he had another partner!I might have caught something...my discharge is heavy and it is yellowish/green. it doesn't hurt when urinating, but it does itch alot, there are also tiny dot like seeds inside,and it bleeds a little. I never experience anything like this before. I want to know what this is in advance before i head to my doctorimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

is there any smell to the discharge ?

• Posted

yes a very strong odor, and the discharge is kind of thin and milky yellow/green

• Posted

its some kind of bacterial infection chlamydia is often a thick white/yellow and gonorrhea is yellow /green they are both smelly

bv and trich usually smell like fish and produce a thin white /yellow /green discharge not sure about those dot like seed things your seeing do u see anything that looks like blisters

• Posted

im not sure if its blisters..but the little spots look like sandy or grainy patches and its a bit red

• Posted

they might b blisters it could be herpes u can get it on the opening of the vagina and the outers lips they burst and scab over but they may bleed because of irritation from discharge

• Posted

you need to see your doctor and have some swabs taken from ur vagina to determine what infection you have

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.