Vaginal moisturiser

Posted , 18 users are following.

Hello ladies. I've recently been made aware of an excellent vaginal moisturiser that is available over the counter and on prescription. It would be excellent for ladies follow any prolapse surgery. Obviously I can't give all the details here but if anyone is interested they can send me a personal message.

2 likes, 204 replies

204 Replies

Next
  • Posted

While my coconut oil is working fine at the moment, I'm interested to know about this in case I need it in the future!:-)))
    • Posted

Coconut oil isn't suitable for everyone unfortunately. I find it doesn't work for me and there are a number of women who find they are allergic.
    • Posted

I heard you can apply coconut oil to the labias after labiaplasty, is that accurate? Even if they are not fully healed?
    • Posted

That is great news🙌. Would it help them heal any quicker?
    • Posted

It might help because just the massaging it in helps the blood flow to the area. Also the moisturising helps healing. 
  • Posted

Not sure how to personal message Matron but am very interested in cream
    • Posted

You must have unclicked the personal message bit on your account barbara because I can't message you.
    • Posted

I must be stupid but I can't seem to find out how to personal message you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.