Vaginal moisturiser

Posted , 18 users are following.

Hello ladies. I've recently been made aware of an excellent vaginal moisturiser that is available over the counter and on prescription. It would be excellent for ladies follow any prolapse surgery. Obviously I can't give all the details here but if anyone is interested they can send me a personal message.

2 likes, 204 replies

204 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I don't know how to send a private message.  I am interested, but if it contains aloe..I'm allergic.  I live in the U.S.  Thanks,Matron
    • Posted

I've sent you a personal message dorothy. You'll get a notification with a link.
  • Posted

Hi mtron can i please have details of this moisturizer  x
  • Posted

Hi hi matron, could you let me have the details please 
  • Posted

Hi Matron, I would be very interested to know details of this, I'm afraid I have failed to send you a message. I would be so grateful if you could send me details 👍
  • Posted

Yes ?? Think it may be the one I was recommended by the  pelvic floor physio before
    • Posted

I don't know which that one was. The one I have mentioned here is new to me and recommend by a friend who is a Urogynaecology research nurse. It's been recommended by the Urogynaecologists she works with.
    • Posted

No it's not that one. Do you want me to message you?
  • Posted

I have just ordered a small tube from my local chemist and if it agrees with me will order larger one
    • Posted

That's good and if it does you'll be able to get the discount!
    • Posted

Hi

Could you send me the details too please?

Thank you 😀

• Posted

I can't mention it on here because it's advertising. Anyone who wants the information, message me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.