vaginal problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

so me and my boyfriend had sex a few days ago and in the middle of it I started hurting so we stopped. well I went home a day or 2 later and I noticed the skin around my vagina was dry and looked scabby, this has happened to me before but I payed no attention to it just thinking it'd go away. the scanning went away but on the outer part of my lips it is still dry its began to itch and now there is a bump that had a scab, I picked it (bad I know) and it turned purple from squeezing it so much. my vagina now itches, the lips are dry and there's a little more scanning but the scabs are gooey. I pulled one off ,. not thinking and a little puss came out. my vagina itches and it burns along with it being dry. what does this mean ??? I'm scared that I may have herpes or something.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Are you in major pain .. Any pain during urination or something like that ?
    • Posted

it was but then it stopped. the scanning and everything is starting to go away. I'm kind of not as worried about it anymore but I still am. also, I always itch after sex even if I take a shower.
  • Posted

I know it is scary but you need to get checked out by your doctor. It can be an STD but it may not. Either way the sooner you go in the sooner you can get help for it. Chances are there is something that can be done for it.
    • Posted

it is scary but I'm only 15 and my guardians don't know anything about this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.