Vaginal Tear or Cut?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does this look like a vaginal tear or cut? I masturbated about 2 days ago in the bathtub. I used my jacuzzi jets and I'm assuming thats why It looks like a cut. I was last sexually active in January of this year. And have been tested for everything including herpes. But these spots werent there when i got the herpes test ( doctor just did a vaginal swab ). DOES THIS LOOK LIKE HERPES? I ALSO DEVELOPED A BOIL OR A FIRM LUMP A FEW HOURS AFTER AROUND MY ANUS AFTER I MASTURBATED? IVE NEVER HAD THAT HAPPEN TO ME FROM MASTURBATING IN THE TUB. COULD I HAVE DAMAGED A HAIR FOLLICULE FROM THE JETS?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

looks like a cut but def get checked to be sure.. does it hurt or itch- it sucks i feel like im constantly checking and any new little thing makes me panic . best of luck!

• Posted

it doesnt hurt, just a slight tingle. I've gotten check about 4 times already.  I'll schedule an appointment again.

• Posted

when they test it are they taking swabs to test? if so theyre negative for herpies? could just be an irritation rub or something

• Posted

they gave me a vaginal swab. It came negative. I had that done the end of last month. I havent been sexually active since the end of january pf this year. Im thinking becasue i masturbated with the jacuzzi jets it cut my vagina. This abrasion came 3 days ago, right after i masturbated in the jacuzzi

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.