Valentines day

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone

I knew this day was going to be hard, treated myself to a lie this morning, went out for a nice walk in the winter sunshine get some vitamin D. Had a picnic looking at the snowy mountains. Treated myself to some goodies from the shop. Sitting in front of a lovely coal fire but still feel s***. Drinking some Pimms I know.... but it saves opening and drinking a whole bottle of wine or vodka. I've decided when or if I am ready how my fourth attempt will be done, jumping into the sea off a pier or rocks into very deep water so there will be no going back this time. Don't worry I'm not comtemplating it yet, I've got to visit my sister and mother who I haven't seen for ages,travelling Monday. Hope your all having a good evening.

Love to everyone 

Tina xx 

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Tina,

Have a really good time you deserve it.

WIsh could be there to give you a really big hug back.

Lots of love and hugs Mel Xx

• Posted

Hi Tina,

Wherever you're going enjoy, enjoy and enjoy! Nosey me would just lurrrrv to know where you ARE going! Do let us know when you are back. Lots of hugs and lurrrrv! xxxxxx

• Posted

I've arrived at Inverness airport flying down to Luton to see my sister and
    • Posted

And mum that's what it sphone went off.
    • Posted

Spooky I am quite near!  Take them to luton hoo and have a nice afternoon tea, it's lovely there and will be a nice trip out 😊 enjoy xxx
  • Posted

Flying south for some warmth - good on ya girl!

Why don't you consider sharing us with your Family. If there is anyone unsure on how to hellp or act around you, this site may help them too! Proving you are not on your own when it comes to these situations.

Enjoy time with your Family, we did not know you are quite isolated from them (no disrespects to anyone north of Hadrian's Wall!

Take care,

David X

• Posted

At least it was dry in Inverness my sister is in Thame and my mum is in a nursing home.at least I get 4g here. Lol X
    • Posted

Hey Chik,

Warmth, as in Tina being in the bosom of her Family me dear! How's Lorraine Chase? smile

David

• Posted

Thame! Thame! Say hello to the Abingdon Arms for me and Brill if you get up the hill!

David x

• Posted

Hi Tina,

How's it going? Hopefully the break is doing you the world of good. You certainly deserve it. Here in Essex we have blue blue skies this morning. Thinking of you my love. Big hugs and love xxx

• Posted

Had a lovely morning wandering around the local market, sitting in the sunshine having a drink. Everything feels so unreal, not long back from visiting my mum, got a bit upset seeing how much she has deteriated since I last saw her. I can't really describe how I feel, it is a bit like a dream. My sister is doing a good job but I just want to be home in my own cocoon.
    • Posted

Hey Tina, hope you are still having a nice time and all is ok xx
    • Posted

Hi all

Still doing ok, had a good talk with my sister and owned up about the suicidal intentions, she was quite shocked, I'm not sure it was a good idea but too late now as she knows. Still feels unreal, I sort of feel as if my previous life didn't really exist it's almost as if I'm living a different life or I have completely shut everything out.Really weird difficult to explain or even understand myself. I assume it will all come flooding back once I return to reality.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Tina XXX

• Posted

It does not sound wierd at all.... Not to me anyway ! I feel like my previous life with dad around was a dream, and now I am in a daze like unreal life :-( I think it's normal part of grieving, it's horrible. It's good you confided in your sister, hopefully it helped you a bit. Time to try sleep now. Xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.