Venaflaxine withdrawal... please help me

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was on venaflaxine for 11 months and on 75mg... so a low dose for a short time. I thought I’d have little withdrawal problems but it’s so hard!!

The first few days I felt like I had the flu - headache, runny nose, muscle aches, brain zaps etc.... but nothing mental. That slowly went and then it all turned mental. I’m having a few panic attacks a day and have really bad anxiety. I don’t feel myself at all I’m overthinking everything and it is not like me. I cry on and off all day but I’m literally sobbing. 

How long will this last? sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Aww no I hope this doesn’t last long for you,I’m not on any meds yet I’ve got my doctors on Friday I know they will stick me on some kind of meds,but I need something to help me through this I suffer terrible with health anxiety and I keep getting this weird kind of pain in my head and I can’t help feeling that I have a tumour😔

• Posted

Hi I too suffer from really bad health anxiety and it's so upsetting yet I know I'm really ok it doesn't stop me worrying every time I get a small problem I escalate it in to something big and the panic sets in big time..... it all started when I lost 2 brothers and both parents at a young age.... I wish I could stop over thinking... anxiety is a real pain in the ads... hope touatefeeling better.

• Posted

Hey that’s exactly how I am or if I see someone on the tv or something that has just passed away off something I start to think that I have it because I have the certain symptoms😔 it’s very frustrating 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.