Very anxious

Posted , 3 users are following.

On Sunday I banged the right side of my head on the side of the door since then i have had a bit of a headache feels like the front of my head, sinuses, and the sides of my head I'm so anxious now because I read online about bleeding to the brain I feel sick sad iam so anxious right now

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sarah if your that worried go to hospital and get it checked it will put your mind at rest
    • Posted

I would go to the hospital but I already have an appointment tonight somewhere else so couldn't go up, I have bad healthy anxiety so i will freak out having to go up sad
  • Posted

Hi Sarah i understand how you feel. How bad did you hit your head on the right side. If i were you i would go to the E.R to get a Cat Scan of the head just to make sure you did not do anything to it. 

Yesterday i was anxious all day. My boyfriend went out to walk the dog at 5:45 in the morning and it was still dark. He tripped over a crack and hit the left side of his face on the brick building next door to us. It was a good thing our dog did not run so my boyfriend came back in his face bleeding by the eye and chin. I called 911 and they took him to the hospital he has 7 stiches by the eye and 3 under the chin. They had to do a cat scan to make sure there was no bleeding or anything broken. I was anxious all day and night feeling bad about what happened to him. 

I understand how you feel and you should get checked out to help you anxieties calm down. 

Try to hang in there 

Elizabeth

• Posted

It wasn't that bad a bang I don't think it was just like a living room door on the side of my head I had a slight bump when I first done it then it went down but had a slight sore head from the Monday it seems like tension, and around my sinuses
    • Posted

Why don't you check into it. I was so anxious about my boyfriend yesterday his face looks really bad 

I am still anxious about yesterday still 

Elizabeth

• Posted

Best to get checked out at the hospital to ease your worries.

A tip dont google stuff its not a good idea.sad

Stay strongsurprised

• Posted

I have called nhs 24 I'm just waiting on a call back I took tablet last night every 4 hours and the pain isn't there that much it's more just the pressure now, feel physically sick as I can't even get away from work sad
    • Posted

Hi Lynne I spoke with them and they asked a few questions and I told them that the pain has hit better but I have pressure and fullness in my nose and the front of my head, he said that he thinks I have a sinus infection to contact my doctor and get tablets for it, I told him I was concerned because of bleeding on the brain and he said he understands if anything changes contact them back. Iam just waiting on the doctor phoning me now xx
    • Posted

I'm still not convinced am so scared feeling so sick thinking about it sad
    • Posted

Sarah Im sure everything will be ok.

Stay strong and keep me updated X

• Posted

Hi Lynne

I had an eye test today and everything was fine with that she was happy with everything, I had an appointment with the doctor she checked everything over, checked my blood pressure and my neck and everything and said everything I told her I was worried about bleeding to the brain she said I have to continue with paracetamol and

conjestion tablets too obviously I am still worried x

• Posted

Hi Sarah

Thats great news

With anxiety we are always going to worry I do the same but try and focus on something else to take your mind of stuff,I know its easier said than done.

If you still dont feel good and are worried go back for a 2nd opinion.

Take Care Sweet x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.