Very depressed. In to much pain.

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have been very depressed and have been feeling so much pain anymore. So tired of the feeling of pain. Broken heart pain that I have been dealing with for very long time. Just can't stand it anymore. Don't even want to get out of bed or go to work anymore. Really don't want to be here anymore.

4 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hey steve15331.

Hang in there man, I know what you mean.  

• Posted

I know. But you'll be surprised how much a person can endure. There's always hope brother. 

• Posted

With what I'm dealing with and what Im going through and for how long I have been dealing with things I'm just tired . Just feel warn out .

• Posted

Hi there, I know exactly how you feel. I don't think Iv ever been so low in my life. Fed up of it now. This will require super power strength. It's hard. And it sucks

• Posted

I've been hurt by someone I truly love . Took advantage of me . I'm one of those unlucky people who can't find someone. I'm just fed up . Tired of being alone, tired of being taken advantage of. Almost 40 years old starting to feel not worth anything. Just feel like trash anymore.

• Posted

Hi Steve - sorry to read of your situation. Have you consulted a doctor? If not make that appointment. Ask to be assessed for depression and anxiety and perhaps a referral to a psychiatrist and a psychologist. The psychiatrist will assess you for medication. A psychologist is basically talk therapy - where you can dig down inside to address any issues that could be foundational to your depression. You are feeling real low and I bet the last thing you want to do is any of the above, but try and gather all your resolve and start on the journey - after all, has anything else worked? You sound suicidal and there is no better time than now to get help. Please don't quit. You owe it to yourself to explore every avenue before you contemplate that. We are here to listen, mate, and help if we can.

• Posted

I have talked to several people. Unfortunately that's all they want to do is put me on medication treatment. Don't help makes feel worse with each medication they switch me to . Just fed up

• Posted

Yes medication does make you feel worse initially. I know  that all too we'll. But I agree with what Wayne1962 said. To try and explore every avenue when the time is right for you. Do you have any friends or family members you could go on days out or even mini breaks with? Anything to take your mind off the pain? It's a sickening feeling, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. 

• Posted

I got 1 friend that I consider family. But my mother passed away a few years ago and sins things blew up my father hasn't been there. Things just going down hill for me .

• Posted

I can see your pain. You poor thing. No wonder you feel like you do. My situation to 'look at' is different. People looking 'outside' the box see my life as perfect. Frequent holidays, good job, partner, etc. But........... These 'holidays' for me, are spent in a very dark world mentally. My life is literally unbearable and i cant say too much. I dont want to wake up most days. And one day i keep thinking to myself that i really will have something to cry about. I feel ashamed and guilty every second of the day for who i am and how i feel. But i promise you, my heart really is in the right place, and i will do anything to help anyone if i can. Just not myself. I hate myself. I hope this wasnt too negative for you to read.

• Posted

Hi charmcat. Youre like me. I help anyone & struggle to look after me. I know its totally yr right not to divulge why as i dont list too personal things on here. But cant understand u hating yourself so much... youre v.caring, seem to want to help others on here & like u said ur going through enough dark times when yr ie; on holidays. Wow u seem nice whatever it is stop punishing YOU... u have as much right to be happy as anyone else xx ?

• Posted

Hey steve how u doin today?. I felt as u are now in november ryt up til about 4 weeks ago! So dont wanna bombard u with what uve already been advised as i had that all coming from a great place... but i was tired exhausted of pikin myself up over & over & as awful as it sounded i couldnt top myself as i have my daughter theres just no way i cud do tht to her. So it felt like i was in a torture chamber for yrs on end.... it did improve yet again as we know in most cases it does with tym... but im still getting anxious although much better. All i can say is i hope ya realise yr worth something & kp fighting dont let it bloody win!!! Xx ?

• Posted

Just to much happening anymore. Just tired. I'm mentally and physically tired and amotionaly tired . Glad things are better for u and your daughter.

• Posted

Still not over this bout but getting there. Really sorry yr hurting. Its an awful feeling & illness to live & cope with. Here if u need to talk steve xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.