Very irregular periods

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi my name is briana im 22 years old (: i have been irregular for the longest time i had periods back when i was im high school but as i got older i barely got any periods at all and now its been 2 or more years that i dont get it i bleed but its not alot it goes away that same day  or it can last for 4 or more days but its not alot i just use a panty liner the blood sometimes looks orange or pink and then it looks like period blood which kind of freaks me out ! But it wont last long . And now i am trying to conceive and im scared i wont ever have babies 😞

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I wouldn’t worry too much about rhe amount of blood. If u are getting periods regularly ( no matter hoyfaint) thats good. If they are irregular all rhe time you may want to have your hormones checked to rule out pcos 
    • Posted

They are very irregular have been for a while it get aggravating because its not alot of blood its real faint and sometimes i get it for a couple of days to a couple of hours its weird but sometimes i do have the blood clots i heard thats good !  And i have anxiety so ive convinced myself i have cervical cancer 😱😱😱

• Posted

That doesn’t sound like cervical cancer. When was your last papsmear

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.