Very rough shaft even when erect? Makes me feel worried and upset? (See pics attached)

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey guys

i hope you are well.

im 27 and recently noticed how rough my shaft is especially as iv been circumcised since birth.

over the past few years i am also worried as i masturbate way too much sometimes 5 times a day.

this has made me terrified of permanent damage to the skin itself and dont know what im going to do. please help and thanks for any supportive advice.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Adame, what you have is excessively dried skin. Your penile skin has completely lost it's natural pH balance. Here is what you need to do:-

NEVER apply ANY bodily cleansers to the skin of your penis, this includes soap, shower gel or other forms of body wash.

Do not apply ANY skin cream, lotions or moisturisers - do NOT use any form of Lube if you are currently sexually active. If you are sexually active or masturbate, you MUST abstain from both for at least 4 or 5 months, otherwise you risk your skin developing a severe and potentially incurable skin disorder.

Wash your penis with water only - then you MUST ensure your penis is completely dry by using a clean dry towel to pat it dry.

When you take a shower you MUST ensure you rinse away any form of body cleanser that has gotten onto your penis by directing the water at your penis for 2 or 3 minutes.

Once you have been using a water only regime for 4 or 5 months AND your skin is showing signs of improvement you can start to use liquid Coconut Oil to hydrate the skin of your penis, the good thing with the coconut oil is that it has natural skin healing properties and can be used as a natural lube for sex or masturbation.

What you need to realise is that during masturbation the skin of the penis experiences a great deal of friction, when this is multiplied by the action of exposure to chemicals such as soap and shower gel, and suchlike, skin cream and baby oil and suchlike that may be used as a lube this WILL excessively irritate the skin. This situation is certainly NOT helped by you being circumcised as you have lost all of the benefits of natural oils that are present on the head of an uncircumcised penis.

If you have any further questions simply Reply to your Forum here, I do not respond to PM's (personal messages) .......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.