Very sad with my condition, kidney a problem, IBS, LUTS

Posted , 2 users are following.

i very sad with my condition

in 7 September i got some LUTS (lower urinary tract syndrom) problem and take many test to know my condition (usg, urethrogram, cystoscopy, ct scan etc) close this case in October using cystoscopy and urinalysis but result its nothing.

-8 December i feel uncomfortable in my upper right abdominal area, after check i got sludge gallbladder

-19 December i cant poop for 4 day, after take many medicine and no improvement doctor say i must colonscopy, in 21 December after colonoscope doctor say i got IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)

-24 December i just realized my urine is foamy but i try to believe with urinalysis result in October (normal result)

-26 December get anxiety with my renal problem after read many case in google, and i try check bun, creatanin and EGFR 3 times ( December 2 times and January) result normal

-17 February i try urinalysis and kidney test again but the result for urinalysis different, i have albumin in my urine,Ketone,urobilinogen and leukocytes esterase all is +1

i still feel all this case right now and i very sad with my this condition, in my country doctor dont want to give the diagnosis they just want us to try the drug the if didnt work i must try another drug. help me 😢 , and all this test, drug and treatment is very expensive.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

When doctors try you out on a medication, they do it to try and diagnose you. They do this in the UK too. Do not worry about this because it is a standard diagnostic tool. Your response to the medication gives your doctor an idea as to what may be wrong. You have a diagnosis of sludge in your gallbladder and IBS. You have been given a diagnosis! Try to accept this. Sometimes with IBS, you can get bladder sensitivity. Try not to be sad because this will make your IBS worse. Try meditation to relax you and concentrate on your hobbies. I have IBS which is in remission because I am relaxed, don't worry about my condition and I am not sad.

Go back to your doctor and ask for an anti spasmodic and try the Low Fodmap diet or a food diary to see if food is a problem. What did your doctor say about your gallbladder sludge? Has this been dealt with?Above all, try not to worry and do things to make you happy. This will help to control your IBS.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.