Very weird symptoms I am scared tell me your opinion

Posted , 2 users are following.

It all started 2 months ago I developed a cough after 2 weeks I felt lightheaded and dizzy. At the end of that week I felt severe fatigue and I went to the doctor. I had blood tests done and it showed anemia that I have from my mother. I took some supplements and felt a bit better. A week after that I had mucus in my throat and bumps that got diagnosed as Laryngopharyngeal Reflux. In addition from the Start I had abdominal problems such as pain burning in stomach black stool and watery. Now I feel mental fatigue and pain that comes and goes in the abdomen. Please tell me your opinion about my symptoms

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi andrew64984

What medication are you on for your anemia?....if you are taking iron medication that could be causing the black stool....if it is iron the doctor prescribed for you was there a leaflet with the med showing 'side effects'? If so look through the list of side effects and check if any of the symptoms you are experiencing are side effects...best wishes...

• Posted

First thank you for answering I have stopped getting the iron and my symptoms continue to be the same except the black stool
    • Posted

Hi andrew64984

Your very welcome....have you had your B12 and vit D checked....low B12 can cause fatigue and low vit D can cause gastro problems....if not ask your doc to check them...best wishes...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.