Very worried please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,  I had a sexual experience last night with a man I am a man also, we masterbated each other, I gave oral and so did he, he rubbed my penis around his Anus through his pants and push in his Anus through his pants, I was climaxed  in his mouth and he climaxed in my hand. 

Being my first time with a man I am very worried that I may have caught something, I am new to all this and very worried

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You can either ask him if he is clear or not or you can wait and watch for any symptoms.
    • Posted

I have asked him he said he is OK, 
    • Posted

There is no point in getting anxious. You should calm down - anxiety will make it worse.

You should take care the next time.

• Posted

I will, I got taken away in the moment 

• Posted

Hi Joe, If I understand your post, this seems like "low risk" activity for HIV - unless there was blood or semen present contacting open lesions. (not uderstanding pushing into the anus through his pants). 

Other stds are possible like genital warts, chlamydia and ghonorrhea to name a few. They are commonly transmitted through unprotected skin to skin and oral sexual contact. Since this is all new, it may be a good idea to chat with someone at an std clinic about safety and possible contact STI's, symptoms and timeframe for symptoms and to be tested after contact. Good Luck and always play Safe...

• Posted

I'm sure you are just having guilt feelings or confused feelings being as this was your first time with a man. It's unlikely that you would catch any thing from what you describe. Sex is something to be enjoyed with the right partners so just be careful 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.