VESTIBULAR PAPILAE OR HPV?!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have these fingerlike projections. i have gone to the gyno 6 times and they all say this is normal but i cant seem to get over it does this loom like vestibular papilae or hpv?? 😦

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Vestibular papilae are usually pink and shiny and are soft when you touch them. Genital warts are dull and in a variety of colors, they are firm and hard to the touch. So your bumps are vp which are benign and can go away on their own.

• Posted

i have the same problem but mine are kinda white ish im 16 years old and currently freaking out bc idk what it is it doesnt ich or hurt or anything theyre like inside my vag idk what it is and really need help

• Posted

ive been having this for like a year now. doctors always say its normal. what do you guys think?

• Posted

i dont why the doctors are saying its normal when its keep on spreeding and getting worst does anyone vp keep on getting worst pls tell me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.