Vestibular papillae?

Posted , 19 users are following.

imageimage

are thes vstibular papilae as well? everytime i look i feel lile they get bigger and im finding more of them 😦 maybe im just going crazy lol

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Edited

i dont have that many but i noticed this too! i guess they kinda look similar idk image lol i hope we both just have VP cause i keep freaking myself out too i have so many pictures just of the bumps on my phone

• Posted

that looks like Vp ... the grows can be quite big or tiny and you can have one or a thousand

• Posted

it does look like vp i like get scared if its like a wart but it doesnt really look like one bc its more clear and like kinda shiny or something but my thoughts are easing a bit when i see that other girls my age are having the same little bumps

• Posted

idk it like depends sometimes it looks they are a connected but not almost as if they are in like a little line idk lol but im just doing all i can to ease my mind loll i havent really paid attention to them until now from what i read its almost like the pearly penile papules that guys have on their privates but VP is our version lol which im hoping!!!!

• Edited

ive had such bad anxiety but ive recently had chlamydia and im free from it but i had this during chlamydia and now its got more lumps of skin and it can get dry and the slightest itch can appear . i have loads of lumps inside my vagina aswell and a mass of it where my g spot is im going to talk on the phone with my gp ill keep you all updated.image

• Edited

Does anyone know what this is ? Is it VP or GW or something else. I never had sex.

that brown thing on the photo is from my camera , so ignore that 😉

it is lineair on my labia , and this photo is zoomed in.

• Posted

both look like vp!

• Posted

i really hope so i keep getting scared they are warts for some reason but alot of girls seem to have them

• Posted

oh wow they do look similar haha another reason i am like a little anixous is because ive had oral with my boyfriend and like alot of people have oral right without contracting an std if nobody has it including hpv haha he did date someone in high school but they never had like sex or anything and like i wanna continue to do stuff with him and not be so scared

• Posted

you should not be scared! you are fine...if it makes you feel at ease you can see a doctor! 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.