Vestibular papilloma or genital warts?

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageI had this for a while now, approx a couple of months. I couldn't see a doctor until now, I have an appointment tomorrow. They are not growing, I don't have any weird discharge, It's not itchy or painful. They're just on the right side of the vestibulum.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i would say VP I dont think its warts imo. keep us updated

• Posted

My doctor said that its probably VP. He said it's nothing to be afraid of, since it's not spreading randomly (apparently warts are spreading randomly), and also not spreading at all, its barely visible with the naked eye and soft when you touch it. He also said that I don't have to treat it at all unless it starts causing some issues like pain, itching etc. But he did said I should work on my immune system and that it could go away on its own. I do have another appointment at the end of January so I can have a peace of mind, as he said. I hope this helps somebody here. I will keep you updated.

• Posted

I have the same thing in appearance. Should I be worried if they're not soft? I can feel these bumps properly when I touch the area. But my nurse doesn't think they're warts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.