vestibular papillomatosis?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have something which seems like vestibular papillomatosis. The skin not on them, but near them is white. My vagina had been itchy so I put an ointment, which I dont know if I had a reaction to. I had not looked at my vagina before I placed it. It had just been itchy, but I did scratch it a lot before placing the ointment and still did after. When I pee hits that area it hurts but like I said I did scratch it a lot.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi sammy I have that thing too (vestibular papillomatosis) and Im freaking out. Any news on your case?? Best of luck smile

• Posted

Do you have any other symptoms that is related to vestibular papillomatosis?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.