Vision problems

Posted , 5 users are following.

This problem is causing all my remaining anxiety and if I can beat this I can finally get rid of my anxiety I hope. My eyes haven't felt right for about two weeks now and I feel like I'm going crazy... I feel like there is something constantly wrong with my vision, like something looks off. I can't decide what it is and its driving me nuts.. It causes me to cry sometimes because I can't get over it... Has this happened to anyone else??? It would make me feel better if it had happened to anyone else. Thanks for the responses I get...

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

This has definitely happened to me!! I had double vision, and I felt like I could see a ghost silhouette behind everything! I felt like something was in my eye and it felt like I had an extra wet layer on it. Or like a curtain fell from my eye. I can't explain how it feels but it truly felt weird. Of course being anxious I looked it up and all I saw was symptoms of a brain tumor. Immediately I freaked out. Went to the hospital, got an MRI and all normal! Once I knew nothing was wrong, symptoms slowly went away. So yes it's definitely an anxiety thing
    • Posted

Thank you so much i am going to the eye docotrs because I am also diabetic and want to see if it is type 1 diabetes related. I can't explain how mine feels either it just feels off and scares me.
  • Posted

I've had vision problems ever since my anxiety started 4 years ago and is now a permanent thing has never gone away blurred vision floaters cloudy just really poor vision I hate it drives me insane hope u can sort yours out all the best 
    • Posted

I have sort of convinced myself I see the world in 2d and that something is wrong with it, I know there's not but it is still stressing me out.
  • Posted

Hi Daniel,

How are you? How are the floaters? Have that gotten better? I do have them as well and they are bothering me quite a bit. The eye doctor says they are harmless since I do not have theflashes which signify retinal tear.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.