Visual aftermath after Hemmoriodectomy

Posted , 1 user is following.

Bio - Male 35 UK Internal Hemmoriods

Had Hemmoidectomy surgery around a week ago. Dealt with the uncomfortableness of the first few days. Wasn't as bad as the horror stories read.

Only problem is what is left behind after surgery, which is external and visable. Lumps which will turn into skin tag confirmed by doctor. Hot water therapy is the way forward to ease the lumps down.

( However I had been previously working on the ice packs afer I thought the pain had gone then the hot water is no longer required therefore what i was working with was swelling. Yet I am to treat the area like a normal hemmoriod, ie hot baths. So this might have delayed my recovery and it looking pretty! )

I can deal with a small skin tag, but at the moment it isnt looking pretty from behind. Thought id share a story as I read here a lot prior to surgery and nearly didnt have it done due to bad write up.

Good job I like baths.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.