Vitamin C inserted, and still smelly??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Anyone use vitamin c inserts, and still experience odor? If so, what changes did you make to keep it at bay? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I don't notice an odor, but were there anyone else who has?

• Posted

Yes it doesn't seem to work well alone but in conjunction with other methods it helps. Taking 2 femdophilus probiotics each day helped the most for me. There is a vitamin C suppository called "prevagyne" from Canada that I have used. You can order it online. 

• Posted

Im not a female but i might be able to help, if you eat alot of cytrusy fruit (or however u spell that) and drink natural cytrusy fruit juices it should help also try to cut down on greasy foods if u eat alot of it, but that shouldnt effect it too much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.