Vitamin D

Posted , 3 users are following.

have you ever been low in vitamin D?

i am tired, depress, I have headaches.  Is this normal ?

i am 14 level in D.  They gave me 50000 of D for 8 weeks one a week. This make me sick, i have headaches, nause , i just do not fell well

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi 14 is very low. I was 23 when I had very bad depression and sleeping all the time. Now after taking supplements daily it is up to 53.
    • Posted

How do you fell now? What supplement did you take?  Did you have headaches?

• Posted

Yes had headaches all the time. I am taking D3 5000 units daily. It took about a year to get to that level. Are you in the US? If so just get it at Target or CVS or any pharmacy.
  • Posted

it's the PPI meds that do this you will need to take vitamin D3 always I have had it on a prescription but can never take it because it always makes my stomach upset so I get mine from Amazon look for one with no added flavoring and salt and other things you don't really need I am take one with no flavor it's just vitamin D3 with extra virgin oil it's 4000iu two drops per day you can add to food or drinks 8000iu in total is a good amount to take each day the dose your on at the moment is to bring the levels up and then you should be given a lower dose like I'm taking to keep your levels up and also you should have a blood test in about six months to see what your vit D levels are do you have fair loss of thinning I do but as the levels are farting better do is my hair

• Posted

Getting better so does my hair that should say predictive text is s real pain 😀

• Posted

The last time I had the checked it was 69 so much better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.