Skip to content
Ad
in this discussion +2 following
parbin25565 parbin25565

Vitamin Deficiency. It is low at number 30. My symptons are -Muscle Twitching For 2 Years & Weakness

I have had muscle twitching for 2 years and more probs all over body and For last 8 months i have been feeling very weak and fatiuged all the time.

Im very active person i play cricket most of the time. Iplayed for my country at under 15 level but now im 17 i have been knocked back like there is a brick wall in my way. Cant achieve anything at the moment. Cant even get to my club team😭

Please Help Me

1 Replies

• taro93814 taro93814 parbin25565

Looks like we are on the same boat going through the same thing. Get as much vitamin d from sunshine as possible and eat fish. Vitamin d from the sun stores in the body 3 times longer than supplements. Your body will use it more efficiently and effectively like mother nature intended.

If you're low on vitamin d, you're probably low on magnesium. Without magnesuim your body can't convert vitamin d.

It will take a while for your body to rebalance itself when you've maintain a good level then you should start to feel a little bit better 3-6 months. It usually takes 1-2 years to feel normal again.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

Already approved

You can't report this, it's already been approved by a moderator.

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.