Vitamins and fluoxetine

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys can any1 help please. Just wondering if its safe for me to take vitamins with my fluoxetine im only on 10mg and would like to take vitamins such as b vitamins evenibg primrose magnesium and vitamin d  is this safe xxx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Star, I'm on 50mg and I take a multi vitamin, omega and B complex. I know those are ok. If you can't get hold of your doctor you can always talk to a pharmacist.

• Posted

Hi Star,

I just read this more closely. I take magnesium and calcium with vitamin D every night without any issues at all.

I just now took a multivitamin- so far so good!

• Posted

Thankyou girls i am looking to taper off my tableta soon so would like to start my vitamins up again xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.