Vivid Dreams

Posted , 2 users are following.

Is anyone else enjoying the vivid HD Feature Length Blockbuster dreams on 30mg Mirtazipane?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Jon, Yes Very much so about 3 times a week I get vivid fantasy dreams good with some not to clever and I wake believing it's true for 5 minutes and it stays with me for an hour or so, but then it just goes away and I've been on 15mg for 3 months then GP upped it to 30mg because my legs were spasming when waking up, not nice at all, after 6 months I was upped to 45mg of mirtazapine to which it agrees with me and Yes I feel drowsy for 15mins but that soon goes and I'm set up nicely for the day with no sleepiness throughout the day because it's more of an antidepressant than sedative. For me it works better than Prozac (fluoxetine).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.