VP or HPV???????!

Posted , 6 users are following.

any idea? i think its vp but im worried its hpv

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

heres a better pic

• Posted

looks like what we men get. Under our penis head we can get so called, "Pearly papules". Common around uncircumsiced men and their harmless. I don't think you should worry about them unless you feel vaginal symptoms

• Posted

thank you and im vaccinated for HPV and all the people ive been with are clean so if it was hpv idk how i would have gotten it. thank yu fir your responce

• Posted

They are vulvar (vestibular) papillomas- nothing to worry about as they are a part of your normal genital anatomy.

• Posted

thats what i thought. i was just worried because there was more since a few weeks ago. thank you

• Posted

Is that the only place you have it?

• Posted

its on the other side but its pretty much the same thing

• Posted

okay, thank you so much. im going to the dr in almost a month but it just keeps freaking me out and im fairly young

• Posted

The image is not great, but it doesn't look like HPV.

• Posted

sorry about that. thank you fir your inpupt

• Posted

Hi!

May I ask what was it? And how are you now?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.