Vulva varicosities

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

I wondered if anyone else is suffering from these. After being treated for months for bartholins cyst then inclusion cyst, dr today says it a varicose vein, but is sending me for a scan to confirm. I suffer from haemorrhoids but this is something else. Can they be treated?

0 likes, 1 reply


1 Reply

  • Posted

    You should consult from some specialist before getting treatment as you are suffering from haemorrhoids. Take care.

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.