Vulvar problems!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Almost 2 months ago I started having vaginal redness and irritation and anal redness and irritation. I've been to see 5 doctors and most of the time they are saying it's yeast infection and/or bacterial vaginosis. None of the medicines I have been prescribed have worked at all. I am a tiny bit happy to say that I am feeling a bit better... maybe because I'm used to the soreness or symptoms but the vaginal redness and sore sometimes itchy feeling will not go away completely! It's like I'm on the edge of being cured but my vagina is being stubborn. I usually notice the symptoms less when I am working or doing something to keep my mind off of it but this is ruining my life for the most part. Sex with my fiancé is now scarce and when we do have it it does not feel like it did before! Our wedding is in less than 5 months and I'm so scared this is going to ruin my day and my honeymoon. My vaginal pH is 4.5 and my Pap smear came back normal. My doctor also thinks the problem is external and not internal. I was tested for herpes but it came back negative. I don't use harsh soaps or detergent and try and wear no underwear or cotton when I can. This problem makes me feel like less of a woman and I'm at my last straw. Today I started a clean diet of basically veggies and protein. No sugar, bread, or starchy food. I'm really hoping this helps and I'll update after 2 weeks of being on this diet. I also am not taking a probiotic and vitamin D every day 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I had this problem for almost 10 years before I found a cure. I tried everything from Doctor's to natural paths and every cream, lotion and potion, I was so desperate I would have tired anything and did!  I found the cure by accident really. Since then I have had complete relief from the itching, burning, redness I told my sister who had menstrual problems and it has helped her. Somehow this balances hormones and boosts the immune system. Let me give you the cure then the story. Black Cumin Seed and Coriander seed  made into a Tea. I bought a book for my ex-husband called " The Prime Diet" He didn't want to read it so I read it. They talked about a tea that helps your body and "primes" it for weight loss. So I made the tea and started drinking it. While it did nothing for weight loss for me, it stopped the itching!!!! When I stopped drinking the tea a month later the itching came back. When I started the tea again within 24 hours or less it was gone!!! Honestly it was like a miracle. I suffered for 10 years countless tests, creams, pills ect. I live in Canada and this is the brand I use " Amazing Herbs" Black Seed which is a 100 percent pure black cumin seed or Nigella Sativa Seeds. I put one full heaping TABLESPOON of this with a TEASPOON of coriander seeds, must be seeds not ground coriander. I put them in a infuser tea pot for 2 hours and then drink. You can also buy the liquid of black seed which gives you an extra boost but it was the combination of both daily that helped and has continued to help for the last 2 years. I couldn't have sex and it was so bad sometimes I would have to put a ice cube on my vagina just to numb it so I could sleep. I don't know if this will help you but if your at your wits end it couldn't hurt to try. Both my sister and I have been helped by this tea for different reasons. If you try it and it works please let me know. So many women are suffering needlessly without any answers. Dianesmile 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.