Waiting for the day

Posted , 12 users are following.

4am awake with thumping heart, anxiety starting all over again - this is all so horrible and all I want is to feel happy and enjoy life like all you other lovely ladies do aswell. Not getting easier. Hoping you are all in peaceful slumber unlike me x 😥

2 likes, 62 replies

62 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Only 10:17 pm where I am! Watching the opening ceremony of the Olympics. Sorry you're not sleeping peacefully right now. Heart palpitations are scary. I take a low dose of a beta blocker. Been doing that for years. Works wonders for me.

• Posted

Yes Ive had that on the telly aswell - watching all those dancers shaking their hips wishing I could find the motivation to do anything at all !
    • Posted

Do you exercise? I find that helpful for motivation. Yoga is great for relaxation. There are even videos if you don't want to find a class. And maybe look for a place to volunteer. It helps us when we help others.

• Posted

Yes I get tons of Exersise in my work and am knackered by lunchtimes ! Until fairly recently I used to walk two miles a day to our local shop and back as we live in a very rural area ( suits me fine ) but can't be bothered now, too tired. Ive heard that yoga is very good on so many levels I'll have a look thanks .

• Posted

That's a great idea to swerve yourself away from peri/meno hell. to pre-occupy yourself with another interiest, & so rewarding mentally to help others.

• Posted

Hi Lou, Im sorry that you are not able to sleep right now. It is 8:20 pm here and I am already feeling anxious about bedtime myself. This is miserable! Have you ever tried warm milk? I make some every night. It helps me smile I will be praying for you right now that you are able to relax your mind and body and fall asleep. Take care!

• Posted

Hi becky, yes I have warm milk with a spoon of honey - my friend keeps bees and im very lucky to receive the occasional jar, does nothing for me but tastes lovely - it's just trying different things that help but sadly Havnt found the answer yet. Hope you sleep well ????

• Posted

Wow with fresh honey?! Never tried that before. Thank you hoping you fall asleep shortly smile

• Posted

Yes honey is lovely and has so many healing properties and lots of uses for us, try some x
    • Posted

Yes something quite enchanting about honey when we think of how such a natural product does so many things for us, only one spoon a day is needed - helps allergies, heals wounds etc etc. good luck x
  • Posted

I'm awake too. Completely nauseous as usual. I know everyone says this will pass but I'm so sick of being sick. I've got a thirteen year old daughter who I fear thinks I'm dying. Add that to feeling like crap every day, the only respite I got was sleep and now that appears to be gone.

• Posted

Awwww Molly, I feel the same way, sick of being sick! I will be praying for you and your daughter. I hope that you are able to relax and get some sleep. Btw what time is it there?
    • Posted

Ah Molly poor you and I understand your worries about your daughter, I have two but they're grown up now - my youngest worries too when she sees me looking so rough and haggered. Let's just hope the day comes soon where we all feel better, huh can't see it myself ??

• Posted

Morning Lou, sorry you're suffering it's awful, I had the same 3 months ago. Are you not taking anything to help?

• Posted

Morning Deborah , were you feeling just the same ? Can't take HRT so just vits x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.