Waking up

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi again can't remember if I put this post up, every time I wake and I drift back off I wake feeling awful can't explain the feeling but it ain't nice,anybody experience any sensations up waking let me know please.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

YES! Mine is scary sensations in chest arms and upper stomach.  NEVEROUNESS AND sweats Also!
  • Posted

Yeah. After waking up I sweat and have strange feeling, not really sick but weird. I need one hour or so to get ready for the day. I love strong coffee, than hot shower, have a breakfast, than I am able to go to my office.
  • Posted

I have been having this same thing lately ! Makes me feel better that someone else has too!😊

• Posted

Hi Maria I've been experiencing this for a long time...about a year. I wake up feeling extremely unsettled and not well in myself and low. It takes several hours to start fading. I now wake up 2 hours before I have to go to work to give it some time to ease up a bit before I get to office then I keep myself to myself in office as much as I can until it starts clearing a bit. I've developed a routine in morning of having a good breakfast, an epsom salt bath with essential oils & herbal tea to help calm my system down and try & lift my spirits before I have to leave home.

• Posted

I think it's Anixety doing it and fright attack with me wait till you settle down and sneak up on you..it's no joke never think hormones that brutal, what they say really nothing wrong with us.

• Posted

Yes definitely agree anxiety plays a major part. So frustrating that's it seems impossible to manage the anxiety. So tough to deal with as seems never ending!

• Posted

I wake up with my heart pounding, head feeling weird and sometimes the internal shaking. It takes a while of me being up before it settles. It's scary and crazy. I believe it's anxiety.

• Posted

Yes, this has been happening for about six months. I wake up feeling unsettled or something I can't describe it and I NEVER want to go to work. But, by the grace of God I get out if bed and shower, pet my kitty Tinkerbelle and move on through the day.

• Posted

Hi

Yes I get this too. Wake up with a jolt once I ve drifted back off. I too believe it's an adrenaline rush. Makes me feel very scared and I can stay awake for a couple of hours. I try to meditate now, listen to the radio-all sorts!! You are not alone. It's very difficult not to feel scared when it happens though!!

• Posted

Absolutely. I wake up feeling upset and confused to the point where I have trouble working out what my boyfriend is saying to me and it can last for 30minutes or longer . I'v woken up a few times and started crying instantly for no reason. Its the most unsettling feeling. I'm on bio identical hormones now and the difference is huge plus my boyfriend brings me my first morning coffee into bed so I can wake up slowly. It makes a huge difference.

• Posted

Yuppers... I wake up in the morning just not feel right, a,most like im off a little.  Sometimes I feel just blah, or almost like a sickie feeling.  I get a slow start and it usually starts to wear off after a little while...  I hate it, cant wait till this is all over.
  • Posted

I'm a sleeper...I wake and try to stay up but always fall back to sleep. I dream very vividly and sometimes wonder if I dreamt something, or if it really happened. I do not get the "awful" feeling, but I get aggravated that I sleep so heavy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.