Waking up and feeling dizzy like

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi everyone, ive never experienced this feeling before but i just woke up for some reason and once i got up things started to feel like they were moving but my head does not feel "dizzy" or lightheaded but my eyes feel a little swollen/puffy. right eye discomfort also from a bacterial sinus infection. i feel that dizzy sensation when i lay back down. any comments???

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'm literally experiencing a similar thing except i do feel dizzy when i happens. It started yesterday when i got up the room spoon/moved. Last night every time i rolled over lying down i felt like i was on a roundabout and everything was spinner. My right ear feels a little sore, and i feel a bit sick between it. I think if it's not anxiety causing it, it must be Virtigo from something in my ear cannel

• Posted

its the weirdest thing. it almost felt like laying down when you are drunk. i was trying not to let it freak me out but being a hypochondriac does not help one bit!!!

• Posted

Exactly that feeling! I've found I'm getting it worse as well when lying on my right and then moving upright. Don't worry you're not alone. Hopefully it'll pass soon.

• Posted

It could be caused by medications or dehydration. Have a pharmacist check for med interaction and drink of fluids.

• Posted

you have a bacterial sinus infection which could have a lot to do with how you were feeling including dizziness. Make sure you are drinking enough water so you stay hydrated. Dehydration can cause dizziness. Are you taking an antibiotic for the infection? If not, you should talk to your doctor. sometimes the middle ear is infected which can also cause dizziness. Follow up with your doctor. If you are an anxious person, that can also contribute to how you’re feeling . take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.