Waking up every 2 hours with attacks? Anyone had this?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi so for the past 2 weeks ive been under a alot of stress going into hospital etc, when i got discharged i was alright for a couple of days and then started to get stressed out again having several panic attacks a day, and now for the past 3 nights ive been waking up every 2-3hours having what i think are panic attacks but not how im used to them, im used to all symptoms, like heart racing, flutters, nausea, shaking, feeling hot but shivering under a blanket, dry mouth, breathlessness.......... But everytime i wake up im just shaking, having heart palpitations, breathless, sweaty and the weirdest symptom ive had which is arms and legs burning like under the skin is on fire i get it in my chest a little but my arms particularly are burning badly, and nausea,also feel kind of cold under the cover, has anyone experienced anxiety attacks several times a night waking you up? and this burning arms and legs? its so scary, also my legs were shaking every couple of minutes for about 30 seconds, anyone had this? all replies will be of great help

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i had the same thing a few weeks ago and it lasted every night for a week. dr put me on diazepam now which has reduced the panic symptoms apart from the constant breathing issues

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.