Want to be happy. Woke up suicidal.

Posted , 7 users are following.

How do you feel happy. I want to die. Nothing seems to make me happy.

I wish I would just die, on Welbutrin whicb make me feel more anxious, asked for something tom take the edge off and the physcarist called 911. I walked out before they got there and went and got some Xanax off the black market, that has taken the edge off and made me able to sleep thru the night.

If I had the balls to throw myself in front of a subway I would do it now.

Do not want to be hospitalized, been there before and it does little if anything. I really want to die.

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Dan I sympathise with you Ive had depression for decades.

Im not gonna preach coz I know your feeling bad but come on buying drugs on the black market Its silly god knows what your putting in your body.

Ive been psych hospitals many times some voluntary some sectioned I know they are not nice places to be but to be honest if I was a doc I would have sectioned you if your taking like this.

You have to help yourself you have to let people help you.

There is no magic pills for depression you have to work at it.

Lastly I think suicide is very selfish think of your poor family

I hope you get the help you need

Take Care

Lil

• Posted

Hi Dan I know how you feel I felt exactly like that today. Why is your doc not willing to help that's terrible. Suicide is selfish but so are the people who want you to live your life feeling like you do. Take care xx
  • Posted

Dan,

I know where you are. I'm there myself, but you just keep going on. Having a network of people to talk with helps a little bit. Tying to keep your mind occupied is what I do. Stay on here if you must. We all care about you, ok.  

• Posted

Thanks. Wish I could just go to sleep and never wake up again.
    • Posted

Dan if this is how you feel why did you not accept the pychs help?

Lil

• Posted

I know how you feel, Dan, but you have to decide what is important to you !!
    • Posted

Dan you obviously need help and if you don't accept help you are going to get worse.

There is no point moaning about things if the chance is there to get sorted and you are ignoring it.

I don't mean to be cruel

I wish you all the best

Lil

• Posted

As it happens I spoke to the client director and then saw my therapist the next day, my Therapist said she will see twice a week Both said he was young and overreacted. So I hear you but I'm in treatment, just not locked up treatment
    • Posted

Then I hope you are telling your therapist you are suicidal and buying drugs on the black market

Lil

• Posted

My therapist knows about my suicidal thoughts and I'm very aware of the difference bwt thoughts and actions. I am seeing her in two hours and will tell her about the self medication.
    • Posted

Good you should see light at the end of the tunnel soon

Take Care

Lil

• Posted

Dan I know this feeling ... There are people who love you ...
  • Posted

It's  dreadful the way you feel but do you know what would make you feel happy?
    • Posted

Yes a decent paying job. I'm considering starting a dog walking company. Its easy to set up and if its successful, you can make a lot of money. In NY people will pay $20 for a 15 minute walk. You get 20 clients and you should be doing alright.
    • Posted

Plus I like dogs. Thinking I should get a dog handling license though
    • Posted

Sounds like a brilliant idea Dan - dogs are much better to work with than people ;-) Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.