Want to be happy. Woke up suicidal.

Posted , 7 users are following.

How do you feel happy. I want to die. Nothing seems to make me happy.

I wish I would just die, on Welbutrin whicb make me feel more anxious, asked for something tom take the edge off and the physcarist called 911. I walked out before they got there and went and got some Xanax off the black market, that has taken the edge off and made me able to sleep thru the night.

If I had the balls to throw myself in front of a subway I would do it now.

Do not want to be hospitalized, been there before and it does little if anything. I really want to die.

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

The xanax you got off the black market. How do you know if the contents are effective and work - it could be a fake product.
    • Posted

I know they're good. Tild my therapist today. She says to ask the Physc next week for a legal script.
  • Posted

dont give up buddy. I had this all my life. you will lern to cope with it! PLEASE

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.