Wanting some answers!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had severe stabbing pain in my upper abdomen for a month. I am not one to wait when I am having pain so initiated visit to GI. I have had HIDA scan (92%), ruq ultrasound, bariatric ct scan, endoscopy and multiple blood tests. All normal although my recent ER visit revealed my ileocecal sphincter is locates in the ruq rather than lower. Pain has not diminished. Follow up today with GI who will probably order a colonoscopy. Anyone else experiencing this?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If it pain 8/9 from 10 scale it’s time to laparoscopic surgery...!!!

Remove it no big deal

I have waited 2 year, 

pain didn’t go away went to hospital ER they didn’t let me go home this time, next day surgery, day after let me go home 

Now 2/half year life without GB ...

Remember if you keep eating fatty or greasy food you will Gain weight!!!

And diarrhea...

• Posted

That HIDA scan result is not normal. Anything between 35-75% is classed as normal range xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.