Warning graphic BUT I NEED HELP

Posted , 7 users are following.

I had unprotected sex almost a week ago since then I have had yellow discharge frequent urination small bumps and burning I dont think I have herpes but i know I have something im getting tested tmrw but i would like to be somewhat prepared image

0 likes, 14 replies

Report / Delete

14 Replies

• Posted

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

yellow discharge is a sign of Chmamydia. get tested right away.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

and warts are often a different color from your normal vaginal skin shade, and are a cauliflour shape.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

yellow discharge can be normal, but considering your other symptoms along with the yellow discharge youre most likely dealing with:

-yeast infection.

-gonorrhea (normally accompanied by an urge to urinate)

-chlamydia

PS youre right, this isnt herpes. please keep me updated! best of luck.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

could be chlamydia. and the chlamydia could be causing the bumps which look like VP. VP is caused by irritation or vaginal infections. once you get whatever is causing the yellow discharge treated then the bumps should start to go away as well. some might stay but majority of the bumps should go away on its own

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

did you ever figure out what this is? having similar issues

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

did you ever figure out what this is? having similar issues

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up