Wart or hemorroids or skin tag around anus?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello,

I have a history of warts around my anogenital area but i got them burned and they didint come back. But in the meantime i had a little bump on my anus, which doctors said that is not a wart so they didnt burn it while burning my anogenital warts. Now on my bottom there is still a swollen area as seen on the picture. What is this any thoughts?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Probably a haemorrhoid, but didn't the doctors say what it was?

• Posted

Thank you very much for your reply. They didnt say what it was and i thought they also couldnt understand
  • Posted

It looks like a roid to me. I have hpv as well and had to have many frozen off over the years, but it seems as though I have developed anti bodies to it, because I have not seen a wart on me for more than 5 years. You may be at that point as well. So don't worry so much about them.

• Posted

thank you for your replysmile how well are you doing now
    • Posted

I am still clear of them. I do believe that after a while one will develop anti bodies to it and they will go away until your immune system is weakened from something. I have a weak immune system and still no sign of them, but they can cause cancer. Usually the strain that causes warts doesn't cause cancer. Usually one will get more than one strain when exposed, so that will always be a concern.

• Posted

looks like maybe a fissure. can you take another picture zoomed out a little so its not so fuzzy. its hard to see. i just realized the post is old. you can message me if you still have problems.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.