WARTS ON MY PENIS?? (graphic photo)

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello, i been recently sexual active with my girlfriend. i am a sixteen years old teen. after she gives me oral sex i usually go to the shower and clean my penis with soap, today i seen my penis looking like this and i am overthinking if these are warts or herpes. someone please message me thank you.

imageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Chris,

It just looks a bit like extraneous skin along the scar of your circumcision. I don't think they represent genital warts; and herpes would be quite sore and you'd see ulcers (breaks in the skin).

BW,

Adhari.

• Posted

Hey Adhari Thank you for your comment, because of my extra skin and scars on my circumcision penis would i have a higher risk of catching anything? like STD or herpes etc?

• Posted

Hi Chris,

No, I don't think they will.

In days gone by, before effective HIV medication was widely available, circumcision was advocated as an effective means of preventing HIV.

BW,

Adhari.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.