Warts or PP

Edited , 5 users are following.

hi, once I asked my gynecologist about this and he told me its just skin, part of my vagina but I an not really sure how it looked, before 1 month I found it again and I am not sure my gynecologist now said again its just skin so what do you think about that? I have boyfriend 9 months and I dont think I can have HPV and when I thouched its very soft I can put small papills from that and it started bleading very easily, thanks for any advice image

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

the bunch in the middle looks like hpv to me.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

im sorry but this is for sure hpv..

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

thanks 😃 and do you have any tips for home how to get rid of it?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

it's a lifelong thing. but your gyno can freeze them off. Its not very painful. Also I think it's like half of the worlds population has HPV? It's very common, although many show no symptoms. But I'd talk to your gyno about precautions you'd need to take going forward 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Edited

Thats Genital Warts. How long u have been sexually active? Please go to other Gynae or Dermatologist for proper diagnose and you need treatment to remove the Gen. Warts.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up