waves of depression

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am on 30mirt and 300ven. Does any one feel that depression comes in waves. Feel ok for a while and then depressed for a while. the only constant good feeling is like after 8 oclock . and good for the rest of the night.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi again Harry. You know I take 300 mg ven and 15mg mirt. Once the meds kicked in I haven't had any depressive episodes and any anxiety isn't severe and has a normal cause; I don't have generalized anxiety for no reason.

• Posted

What form of Ven are you on?  This periodicity, bad earlier in the day and then better late afternoon/evening, is common for withdrawal.  Wondering if you have reached a tolerance withdrawal situation.
  • Posted

Hi, I'm currently taking 300mg of ven as of today because I felt a dip in my mental health I also take 45mg mirtazapine... I'm hoping the increase evens me out again as I've had no problems with this combination before now... worked great for depression and was good for anxiety although I still got anxious but not often... I didn't realise how much it helped my Anxiety until this dip.

Leanne.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.