Weak,collapsible

Posted , 5 users are following.

This is getting out of hand.. nausea every day on and off, lightheaded spells.. they are bad enough but anyone have trouble with feeling so weak, you almost feel all you can do is lay??! i felt mentally Ok this morning.. but doing anything like chores or ecen dressing is horrendous!! NEED to lay back down every ten mins.

To be completely honest, ive been mostly in bed since thanksgiving except a few trips to dr. Are my muscles just wasting away? I want to di stuff but my body wont seem to allow it. SO stressful! feel like im gonna just collapse or heart give out or pass out. anyone ever deal with this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have something similar. Nausea off and on dizzy brain zaps weak in the knees . Waves come over me. No heart issue or breathing problems. Sometimes I need to lay down when I do I feel better instantly or with in 10 minutes. Been trying meditating, breathing techniques. More exercising . Now I know when you feel like that the last thing you want to do is walk. So I really push myself

• Posted

Yes I feel the same way. I don't have the nausea problem but I do feel lightheaded and weakness. It takes everything that I have in me to get the most simplest thing done I seem to have no energy to do anything all I want to do is lay down then I get depressed because I have not accomplished anything all day long . Sometimes I wish my brain was like a computer and I could reboot it and start over so I could clear out some of the thoughts that are stuck in there.

• Posted

oh i know! me too! I eother start off the day feeling ready to go or wake up anxious and depressed i have to deal with this another day. Feel i cant even "groom" somedays because it wipes me out and i keep trying to push.. keep telling myself its anxiety and stress hormones out if whack but i just dont believe it sometimes.. cant wrap my head around this.

yesterday i made myself keep eating throughout the day and the nausea wasnt there but went to get a plate of dinner last night.. standing in kitchen and was shaking so badly and felt like dropping, i put plate down and walked away. Made myself go back and managed to eat somehow through the shakes and feeling like passing out it whatever that feeling is. SO DIFFICULT,wow. lighting bothers me now too.. in the sun and back in house and my vision scares me. Dim bathroom lighting freaked me out and made me umcomfortable. And this is sad but you know how if you get up too fast, you can sometimes get a blackout for a second? No big deal for people at all,its normal.. i bent over and got back up and had like half a second of it and freaked out!

Was just so weak yesterday,so drunken sailor like and jelly legged that i just dont believe it!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.