Weak Legs...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello Ladies, do any of you experience weak/stiff legs?? The front top part of my legs and sometimes calves feel stiff and weak as if I did a bunch of squats and then you get that weak stiff rubbery feeling.. But of course didn't do the squats.. Is this a symptom of the lovely peri / menopause?? I've been getting this monthly lasts a couple days , always returns same time following month.. Anyone have this or similar???

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes for months now & hip pain/stiffness & im always on the go! 😖.... we all need some serious sunshine here in the UK! 😊x

• Posted

Hi Trevis, yes my body is longing for the sunshine too!!! Can't wait spring is right around the corner, then we'll feel so much better with the muscle/joint aches.... 😅

• Posted

Hi Gypsie, as I have learned for myself and I have tried to reassure other ladies, in the begining, I did not know what was happening to me. But after speaking to lots of ladies on this forum and reading the 66 symptoms of perimenopause, everything that has been happening to me over the last 6 or 7 years, suddenly fell into place. I honestly believe that there could be more than 66 symptoms and wierd feelings in legs and feet are just one of them. My feet dont feel 'normal' anymore and I get aching muscles and joints and restless legs at night and sudden stabbing pains like electric shocks in my feet and legs, so you are not alone in these odd symptoms and I know from previous discussions I've had with others on this forum that I am not alone in this, niether are you. Keep your chin up and keep in touch on the forum. If nothing else you will always find someone to talk to who knows what you are going through. Big hugs xxxxx

• Posted

Hi Tina, I feel the same way about not even realizing all my symptoms from years ago probably were perimenopause all along. I had a hysterectomy years ago but still have ovaries so with me it never even dawned on me it could be the change, until symptoms got really really bad! Then light bulb went off in the head.. With no way of knowing where I'm at in my cycles , I can only go by reaccuring symptoms every month..

• Posted

I have a lot of muscle stiffness.  After I start moving I am fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.