Weakness in one side of body in Peri

Posted , 6 users are following.

Helloo Friends

How r u all ?

I am suffering alot in Peri with soooo many classical symptoms from long time.

My life totally change by this.😭

From yesterday i am feel more weakness in right side...right side headache ..right side buzzing sound in head ..right side arm pain.... right shoulder pain..right eye pain and my right side muscular cramp ..i feel right leg pain while walking ...My right side effected more in peri i guess...

Anyone having same experience in Peri ?

Tk

Sunaina

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there I'm peri menopausal. for the past 3 years I've had similar symptoms but not continuous. let me describe it to you. it starts with a strange heavy aching sensation down my right arm. my hand shakes for a few seconds and then this tingling comes from my head, down my face and right shoulder. it then fades out but I always feel drained or weepy afterwards. Does this sound like what your experiencing? It's an awful feeling and I had no symptoms for about a year and then it started again.

• Posted

Hi dear😀

Thanks for reply

me too feel same.. right side effected most.

Peri change my life alot.

tk

• Posted

Hi Sunaina, sounds like classic migraine symptoms weakness numbness on one side of body feeling like you can't move certain body parts on one side of body very sharp pain in the eye ,temple.. I experience all of this all that with the dizzy off balance vertigo, all very common migraine symptoms which happen during peri, it is scary but common during this time .. All can happen with or without the actual migraine attack, mine unfortunately happens with the very painful attacks. I had the MRI which checked out fine thank my lucky stars!! However I still get this all of it for over 2 years now.. Look up hemiplegic migraines, I can't help but feel that is what mine are because of the stroke like symptoms that come along with my attacks, but regular migraines can anf do cause all these symptoms which are common during peri.. But get it all checked out for piece of mind, ask for MRI , take care ❤

• Posted

Helloo mam

Thank u sooo much for reply .

yes ur right i am having Migrane Headache too from long time...

ohh one side pain is because of this i didnot know..Thanks alot for sharing ur experience dear.

Migrane become worst in Peri i didnot know this.

Mam last month had MRI ..Thanks to God it comes ok.

Peri change life completely .

Thanks alot

Tk

Hang is there

waiting for better days

Sunaina

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.