Weaning

Posted , 1 user is following.

I just want to thank those of you that gave me good advice and told me your own experiences with this medication and made me aware that I wasn't imagining all the crazy side effects!

I'd like to just put a heads up out there to NOT come off these tablets really fast like I did. I spent a long time suffering from some very strong side effects and the brain zaps and dizziness after coming off them entirely lasted for almost 2 weeks, then I had a few days of being in the foulest mood I've been in. I'm usually a very laid back person but I was hell to be around, snapping at the tiniest thing!

Thankfully now after a few weeks I'm feeling great! I feel a lot more stable without having to suffer from missing the odd tablet (having a baby and taking the tablets just did not work well for me) and I am a ton calmer and more collected when it comes to looking after my son!

I really wish I had read up on weaning before hand and asked to be weaned a lot slower than 4 damn weeks!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.