Weather change

Posted , 4 users are following.

Dear fellow Cit users,

With the time change and the mornings being darker/nights being longer, regardless, do you find yourself more anxious during the mornings and more fatigued come like 6pm? I am up every morning at 6:30am, but I don't wanna get up with the darkness... it is kind of depressing.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kayleigh,

No, but then, no one can answer that because we are all unique individuals never been here before never will again!  Sounds morbid, but c'est la vie, ou la mort?

Your question(s) has to be more specific and take one answer at a time.

There is nothing depressing about crawl in under and curl up in, duvet unless you are not 'within' curlled up, of course!

Look forward to hearing from you,

Regards,

David

• Posted

I think overall, I just find the mornings hard (not everyday, just some). By noon I am fine. Any blips I have had are become less and less severe. I just find I have the anxiety chest pain throughout different spots in my chest and fatigue once it becomes dark outside.
    • Posted

I love the seasons and never moan!  However, this year has been the first and only time I have felt the adjustment.  I am about to hit Sexy, oops!  Should be Sixty, but Baby, I don't care (Trans Vamp) and today is the first anniversary of my 'tormentor then mentor' Brother Stuart's passing.

Blips and universal blips happen all we can do is except and keep moving forward!

Regards,

David

• Posted

Good that it is some mornings, but then you never know!  They are just blips and they happen.  Try not to over think or worry.

I have had similar pains when I went through my health paranoia period.  Which, I found out after was a side effect!  By all means see yer GP and get every issue checked out.  I did, all the way from bloods, an X-ray to an ECG.  All was good and I accepted that and concentrated the old cerebral vortex on other things.  I decorated the house inside and out.  Caught up to date with my art, craft and design (in many years) poor yet happy!

Regards,

David

• Posted

David, the day you switched from day to night, did you have any side effects throughout the day waiting to change it? Might try taking mine around 7pm or so.
    • Posted

No, I moved it up over less than a week by taking it 3 hours later each day.  I used to take it around 9am so, then it went to 12, then 3, then 6 and 9pm when I take it now.  There shouldn't be any side effects this way, if any they'd be minimal.

Like I may have mentioned before, I feel taking it before bedtime (I get up at 5am three days a week for work and usually go to bed around 9pm) allows Cita to work on me while I sleep repairing the broken bits in me head!  Lol!

You cannot do any harm by changing the time and it may make all the difference; don't know until you try!

Regards,

David 

• Posted

Well I am a Pensioner with a form of Arthritis, it takes me time in the morning to get myself moving, I take my Citalopram in the half hour before bed time so I sleep well and get up around 8.00am at night I go to bed at 12.00am. So nothing changes in my case

B.

• Posted

I have alwats felt effects SAD. I think dark when go to work dark when come home is very sad and did before I got depressed. Have you seen the daylight alarm clocks you can buy? Wake to "natural" sunlight.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.