Week 15

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all

I've been on 20mg of citalapram for 15 weeks this is my story I was on citalapram for about 10 years up until 2 and half years ago everything was OK then I had a lot of stress in my life and all the anxiety and depression came back so doc change my meds I tried matrazapine Prozac amertriptaline sertraline all with no joy I've done private Cbt for 7 months Hypnotherpy and anxiety and depression groups been a tough 2 half years then my doc said try citalapram again as it worked before that was 15 weeks ago a few weeks ago I started to feel better for a few days I thought I was their then it all came back I have low mood anxiety intrusive/negative thoughts people on this site say give it time I feel I have given it time I feel disconnected I've been eating good things doing lots of exercise I feel like I will feel like this for ever I battling though ever day just carrying on with my life doing everything not avoiding nothing but I feel so tied pushing myself into doing everything

0 likes, 17 replies

Report / Delete

17 Replies

Next

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up