Week 2.... Another 5lbs gone! Hallelujah!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Well folks its my second week on Orlistat and I have lost another 5lbs! That is 1st 2lbs in 2 weeks!! Im gobsmacked and almost didnt want to post, because I know there are some people who only have small losses that may feel despondent that they are not losing similar amounts.... BUT... and its a big but, I do have seven stone to lose, so the first couple of weeks Im going to see big weight losses, added to the fact that I havent dieted for a couple of years properly!

Im delighted obviously. Work colleagues have noticed (yes its come off other places than my ankles!) and the bad ankle I had, has not given me as much gip recently. Yes its been tough some days, when I want to munch on my own arm with hunger, but I know that the results will be worth it and I look to the bigger picture. Im still having the odd headache, but I find it is when I havent had enough water.

SO.... people, keep at it. It DOES work. And heres to a great week for everyone!  cheesygrin

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Well I never! thats brilliant! biggrin

You must be a very good girl to have achieved such wonderful results, in such a short time!

Good on you Dawny x

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Thanks Daisy!  Yes I have been, although last week did crumble and have a mixed grill when I went out. I certainly paid for it the next day! I certainly wont starve myself though. Im just keeping to three good low fat meals, only fruit in between if I cant stand the hunger and early to bed to ward off the rumbles! xx
  • Posted

Fancy doing a little dance Dawny?

Or do you wish to wait till the month is up? lol

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Hahaha! Give me another two weeks and I will dance until the 'dawn'.... oops pun intended!  razz xx
    • Posted

I for one will join you Dawny cheesygrin

Dreading my next weigh in, not that I have been doing anything wrong.

(that I am aware of)

The weight is coming off and both friends and colleagues are starting to notice it. I have not told a soul I am on a *diet* for want of a better way of putting it.

SShhhhush! ....I'm in stealth mode! cheesygrin

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Ha! Stealth mode!

I am usually like you Daisy, I dont tell anyone, they have heard it before from me and I dont want to bore them.  However this time, I did and got them on board so to speak.  Today at work, cakes/pastries were passed around and my colleagues who would usually not blink an eyelid if I had one, actually encouraged me.  I think they have seen how determined I am (plus they have seen me hobbling around with a bad ankle, which my doctor put down to excess weight!- I love GP's done you? such bearers of great news!)...

Im sure next weigh in will be great! Good Luck! x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.