Week 3 questions.

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hello all. I am on week three and I'm still feeling weird and unlike my normal self but hopefully making progress. My question is about a few side effects I'm having and wanting to see if anybody else had them short-term or if they persisted. My vision has been a bit odd. Lights seem a bit brighter and my vision is just off. Right now all of you feeling off including my body but I know it takes time for the medication to stabilize in you. As you know with anxiety any changes to things like that will make you worry. Did anyone else have experience with this? Thank you again and I hope everybody is well today and merry Christmas.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Also, my skin just feels weird. Just a vague burning sensation from head to toe. Any insight on all of this would be much appreciated.
  • Posted

Hi Awb you do sound better than you did and yes it affected my vision I seemed to not see as good but that's settled now and things seemed brighter which is normal too. I'm on my 5th week and feeling much better so chin up you wil be good soon

• Posted

So good to hear you were doing better! Did the brightness of your vision subside also? Lights bother me right now it is just one more thing. Things are definitely a little blurry right now also. I sure hope you have a great Christmas!
  • Posted

hi there its going to be 4 weeks to me tomorrow, and yes feeling off is normal lol, i still get my attacks because i feel off and just like u said your vision is off... and because i have sever anxiety i over thing everything and put my self in panic mode. As clearly the meds are not working fully yet, my doc said give it another two weeks and see. The first two weeks of me taking it wasnt so bad then this last week completely kicked me in the ass. and i am barley eating as i do feel sick, but i still try to nap.. i went from 10mg for a month then to 20mg for like 2 motnhs but i was still havign anxiety so they bumped me to 30mg... i am really hoping this all goes away soon cant stand the panic attacks and the anxiety of feeling like a complete sack of sh*t... 

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up